Ac Power 40ka Surge Protective Device Spd

Surge Protective Devices (SPD) are used to protect the electrical installation, which consists of the consumer unit, wiring and accessories, from electrical power surges known as transient overvoltages.They are also used to protect sensitive electronic equipment connected to the installation, such as computers, televisions, washing machines and safety circuits, such as fire detection systems and emergency lighting. Equipment with sensitive electronic circuitry can be vulnerable to damage by transient overvoltages.

Surge protection devices, each with a power switch installed, are designed to maintain current conditions and prevent the spread of current in the electrical system and its loads. Large events of a single attack, such as lightning, can reach hundreds of thousands of meters and can cause immediate or continuous equipment failure. But bolts and power utility anomalies only account for 20% of the current. The remaining 80% of the heat is generated internally. Although these surges may be smaller in scale, they still occur more frequently, and continued exposure reduces the sensitivity of electronic equipment in the facility.


Product Detail

Product Tags


Surge protection device (in short SPD/ aliassurge/ suppressor/ surge arrester)is suitable for TN-S,TN-C-S, TT, IT etc, power supply system of AC 50/60Hz, < 380V, installed on the joint ofLPZ1 or LPZ2 and LPZ3.According to IEC61643-1, GB18802.1, this Surge Protective Device adopts 35mm standard rail.When fails in breakdown over-heat and over-current, a failure release mounted on the module of surge protection device will help electric equipments to separate from the power supply system and give the indication signal (green means normal, red means abnormal), it also could be replaced for the module when has operating voltage.


1. High Security

Inside over-current and over-heat protection, temperature control open circuit.

2. Easy to install

Module design, convenient installation, could be replaced online.

3. High efficiency

Time of response <25ns.

4. Easy to observe

The color of visible window shows operating status, green means normal, red means abnormal.


1. Are you trading company or manufacturer ?

We are solar system manufacturer and,Our cumulative cooperative installed capacity reached 5GW+.

2. Can you supply samples for checking ?

Yes, we can supply free samples for all client.

3. How long is your delivery time?

A1)For Sample: 1-2Days ;
A2)For small Orders: 3-5Days;
A3)For mass Orders:7-10Days;
Anyway, It depend on order qty and payment time.  

4. Do you accept OEM business?

We accept OEM with your authorization.

5. How is the after-sale service?

We offer spare parts accordingly and English-speaking engineer offer online service. 

6. what kind of certificate you have ?

We have TÜV,CE, CB, SAA etc.

7. What is the service offered by company?

We have the professional engineer team which can design and develop the mould to arrive different customer requirements. We also have the professional sales team to offer good service from pre-sale to after-sale.

  • Previous:
  • Next:

  • Talk to our Expert